August 2016 - Resurge director Mr Albert Paintsil led a [...]
Ibrahim is an 8 year old boy from Cote D’Ivoire who survived a terrible house fire in September 2014 that killed his 10year old brother and 4 year old sister. This fire was caused by a faulty electrical fuse box. Burns represent a major portion of the workload for the Plastic Surgery and Burns Unit, and 45% of burns patients seen are children. Initially, Ibrahim’s father Adama took him to the local hospital where his burns were dressed.
BP is a nine year old boy who travelled for [...]
Patient JZ is a 28 year old welder who sustained [...]